In today’s business environment many small businesses or SMEs face the same challenge everyday… Too much to do and not enough time to fit it all in!
The marketing manager or company owner may do a fantastic job in branding and advertising the business, but does not have the time to stay up to date with modern marketing technologies and / or tactics, nor have the budget to justify another head count to do so.
We all know how important it is to drive more traffic to our websites, improve our presence on social media and track and measure our online activity to improve results and generate ROI – but how to learn, implement and manage these modern marketing tactics is often the question…
By outsourcing your marketing, it gives your business the opportunity to explore alternative marketing strategies and strengthen and develop tactics already in place. A consultant would work alongside you and your business to provide the skills, project management and expert advise needed to meet your marketing objectives and free up your time to focus on other business functions, resting safe in the knowledge that your marketing is being run to budget and schedule.
Benefits of outsourced marketing:
- Leverage a team of marketing professionals for the price of one
- Maximise marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing tactics and technology
- Improve and internal marketing and sales processes and communication
- Have your own team of specialists available when you need them: social, search, PR, writing, blog, design and analytics
- Pay for only what you need (PAYG)
- Single point of contact for all your marketing
- Free up your time to focus on running your business
- Gain an external viewpoint on your industry
Blade Creative provides very practical and focused business growth and marketing consultancy services tailored to the specific needs of your business.
A dedicated marketing consultant would be placed by secondment into your organisation as a flexible, cost effective alternative to in-house marketing personnel, completely aligned to your business requirements.
Furthermore, your consultant will be able to keep you up to date with the new industry marketing tools available and test marketing activities within Blade’s new Marketing TestLAB – allowing you to develop and trail different marketing activities or annual campaigns to fine tune them and maximise return on investment before launching.
If you’d like to learn more about outsourced marketing, book in a free 1 hour audit with Blade Creative, who will work with your businesses key stakeholders, review documentation, look for improvements and provide a brief report detailing next steps.